Skip to main content

Down South This Time

We just came home from sending Aliyah to my Kak Lang's place. She's spending the night there as we are bound south early tomorrow morning for a presentation in Skudai. I'm quite worried for her as she has not been well - cold and fever. She's not been at school at all this week. Hopefully tomorrow.

Our Latio must be groaning in pain and anger. It's long distance drive almost every other week, or at times, every week. We participated in this sebutharga for a CRM with our partner Shaji (the one we sent out during my vacation week in Kuantan). And tomorrow is the presentation. I am still down with this horrible and terrible cough, so I won't be presenting, but will try to talk whenever I can. They always say a female's presence at a presentation is always good. I'm always the calm one. My two other presenters - Hubby and Shaji - they are kinda fast. So, leave it to me to take these two back to mother earth, if they got too excited.

Hubby always asks - what do I feel - like I got 6th sense whether we'll get a project or not. Hehee... I had very positive feeling for the Kuantan project, didn't feel anything for another sebutharga, and the one we did last week - I don't have good feeling about it. This one? For now on the positive side but need to see how we perform tomorrow. Hopefully, insyaallah, kalau ada rezeki... Pray for us :)

Comments