Skip to main content

Fitness Program On Hold

After just 2 days, it's being put on hold. I'm not well. I've been having this terrible cough for almost a month now. Problem is, whenever I get a cough, it really takes time to get better. However, this time around the cough has gotten worse. Since last week, when I cough, I can't draw a breath but continue coughing. Sometimes I'll be gasping for breath.

Kind of worried. Yesterday after lunch, Hubby took me to the clinic. The doctor found that I do have difficulty breathing and gave me gas. It's supposed to open up my bronchi and make breathing better thus lessen my coughs. In other words, I actually have temporary asthma.

Very not good. My cough got better yesterday but it's starting again today. I should do something.

Anyway, my fitness program will resume when I get better. But I did get a bit of exercise today at Alamanda taking Aliyah for some fun time.

Comments