Skip to main content

Up and Down, and Up and Down Again

Adoiyai... penat tak habis lagi, esok nak gi Kuantan lagi. We went for a day trip yesterday for a presentation. Right after Subuh we all keluar. The night before we parked Aliyah at my sister's place. At first we were supposed to stay in Kuantan until Thursday. But then our meeting got postponed. There is 1.5 day of gap between meetings, so Hubby decided to go back. Bukan apa, sekarang banyak tanggungjawab... Anak, Bubu, fish, tortoise... Yang paling we all risau is Bubu. Aliyah - no problem as she's happy at my sister's. Bubu ni kalau hantar boarding, kesian pulak being caged for days. Kalau tinggal kat rumah nanti kena get my niece to come over every day bagi dia makan. Kalau dapat jumpa dia, kalau time dia merayau, tak makan pulak nanti.

So, tomorrow another trip up to East Coast. Ever since we started going up to Kuantan, I actually tak pernah lagi pegi beach or any places of interest yet. Just that one time we went for seafood at Tg Lumpur. All my small talks with client/potential client were about where to go in Kuantan, and I got lots of suggestions. I'm thinking, when this project progresses, and we can have a breather, baru nak pegi spend some time at some sea-side hotel - Cherating kot... Hmm... Kalau pegi sekarang pun tak guna gak with these laptops, documents, questionnaires, and stuff. Nantilah...

Comments