Skip to main content

Project Started

We just came back this afternoon after spending 3 days in Kuantan. Our project has started and now we are at requirement study stage. Personally, requirement study is the most fun part of a project. I love meeting people and getting their "wants and needs". My technical and web design consultants went back yesterday evening after their sessions ended. We were supposed to go back too but my session had to be continued this morning. The project owners were so busy. Itu pun kena sambung lagi next week.

Lesson learned: next time must bring extra clothes, in case we got detained again. Baju we all ngam-ngam je for the 2 days session. So yesterday night we went to East Coast Mall - to get myself a new blouse and Hubby a new shirt.

We did manage to squeeze in some time to go to Teluk Cempedak. Of course nothing special - but such beautiful beach. But then I just don't feel it's a place for me to spend my holidays even though we went over to check out Hyatt which looked quite nice. Maybe because too near to public beach.

I missed Aliyah so very much. I think by the 2nd night she missed us and was not so happy at my sister's place anymore. When we fetched her from my sister's place after school today, she was a bit awkward at first, maybe because her cousins and Tisya were watching. But after I kissed her forehead, she just let go, hugged me tight, and her voice broke. And so manjanya asked me to carry her to the car, which I happily obliged. It's good to be home.
View from the 15th floor of our client's office where we were stationed.
We had this delicious Siakap Stim Limau at the restaurant next door to the hotel. So yummy. And quite cheap too. Nope, didn't get to binge on seafood at Tg Lumpur. Too tired and too hungry to drive out.
Teluk Cempedak. Beautiful and surprisingly very clean. It drizzled when we were there. We sat and talked by the beach enjoying the fresh cool sea air. But we were both so so tired and so so full after our meal (very late lunch/very early dinner) we could fall asleep if we stayed longer.
Enjoying a plate of nasi lemak by the river before heading home.

Comments