Skip to main content

Bubu's Offspring?

I worked from home yesterday. My chest pains came back. Sometime around 11am, I saw Fifi the cat at the sliding door and heard these little squeaks. I just commented the night before to Hubby that Fifi looked like she just gave birth. And true to my words, there at the door was a kitten. Its eyes has opened but looked so weak. I rushed to get a box, closed all doors upstairs, and put the kitty in the box. The kitty is quite big but upon inspection it is still very weak, maybe 3-4 days old. They are now at our wash area - where Bubu used to stay.

We suspect the kitty is Bubu's offspring witnessing how Bubu was so smitten with Fifi a few months ago. Know what, we took a peek yesterday evening and saw the kitty stretched out - front hands and back legs straight just like Bubu! Must be his :)

I don't know whether the kitty will survive. And I have doubts I will allow the kitty to live in our house especially that Bubu has just disappeared, and I don't fancy female cats - I suspect it's a she based on the multi-colour. But maybe this offspring is a gift for us to care so that we don't miss him too much... Maybe...
Striking a familiar pose...

Comments