Skip to main content

Anniversary Card From Aliyah

Aliyah has been secretly working on a card for us for the past few days. The only time she has is at night near bedtime. So, it took her awhile. Last night she gave me the card along with gifts for Hubby and me. It's funny but touching at the same time - the gifts were actually the toiletries I took back home from the hotel in Kuantan for her. She gave me a shower cap, and Hubby got a little soap :). This really shows the truth in the saying - It's the thought that counts!

The card is red with a cut-out little heart. It read: "Happy Anniversary Mommy and Abah, I love you". That is so so so sweet. The inside read: "Happy Anniversary Mommy and Abah. Aliyah sorry kerana Aliyah kadang-kadang Aliyah notty. Aliyah janji tak nak buat notty lagi."

We love her so much... Oh, and she got the spelling for "anniversary" perfect. I asked her how she could spell it correctly and she said she copied from her handphone. Very resourceful :)
The card. She wrote in pencil so not so clear. Love this card!

Comments