Skip to main content

I Still Got It

I still got it you know...

I was at Petronas this morning. While I was pumping petrol into my car, I noticed a guy in a suit walking into the Petronas store. Hmm... quite OK looking, sure kerja gomen ni and this morning ada meeting somewhere around here. Then, he suddenly looked towards me and our eyes locked. And I did something I've not done in such a long, long time. I gazed back into his eyes 2 seconds longer than I should. Then I slowly lowered my eyes, smiled slightly to myself and focused on pumping petrol.

A minute later, that guy came out and walked pass my car to his car. All the while, I can see him watching me from the corner of my eye.

No make-up, in my T shirt, faded jeans and slippers, I still got it. Heh, heh...

Comments

dcharmed said…
Owwwwwwwww... "scary" lah u! :P
Aniza said…
Hehe... It's called faking interest for personal self-esteem.

So, I can always tell myself, I can if I want to. Also, one fine day I can tell that Buntal that even though I am not as young as her, I ni laku lagi kalau I nak. But unlike her, I am very loyal to my husband. Also, she is not my husband's type because she is so stupid and ugly and Buntal.

Oh my, I think I need to see a shrink...