Skip to main content

Evil Act?

I did something evil. I found something that I was not supposed to see. I'm now a fair CSI you see. I can even open files that I have not the program. I then saved that something I was not supposed to see. The result of me finding that something was my heart hurt again. My head began to spin. This is not good. Then I saw a friend online. And I chatted with her. I need to let this feeling go. Then we conspired. And I sent her some of that something I was not supposed to see. The conspiracy is to teach the person in that something I was not supposed to see a lesson. Well, actually I had a sudden impulse to hurt. Just like I was being hurt. It was an evil act. But the making of that something I was not supposed to see is even more evil. It was even stupid for that person in that something I was not supposed to see. But then... you hurt me. Now I hurt you. I'm not evil. I'm just getting even. Ops, my friend said I must never seek revenge. No, I'm not getting even. I'm trying to teach you a lesson.

Comments

You must write a novel! Start now and complete progressively.
Aniza said…
Maybe I should :)
Anonymous said…
my personal view, go for it girl. that b***h deserve it. you are no evil, just protecting yourself. she will never learn by herself. do the world a favour and go kick her ass.
Aniza said…
Muahahhahahhaahaahhhh... (I'm practising my evil laugh). I've watched too much Bolt movie with my daughter...