Skip to main content

Going Ons

Miss me for the past 2 weeks? Hehee...

Let's see what happened... Went to Kuantan last week for a meeting. Good one. One thing I realize is that I've fallen in love with the East Coast. The moment masuk highway East Coast saja you can feel the air is fresher and a little bit salty. And the jungles are denser and greener. We stayed for the night at Shahzan Inn opposite the mosque. They actually grouped almost all their agencies nearby so one can simply park near the mosque and walk around to do errands. I was amazed that the car park was not full. Kalau kat sini, sah-sah dah jam. I walked from the hotel to my meeting place, with my laptop bag pack and got curious glances from people around. Tak pernah tengok orang macam aku ke agaknya? I hope things will materialize and I will have more visits there.

2 days after that I got allergy attack. Never got that before ever in my life. Until today still don't know what caused it. I just remembered having spaghetti at Petronas, then over to my brother's office to do work because Internet kat office tak ada. When I got home my whole body was covered in red spots. I only got better 5 days later. Crazy. Just stayed home nursing the spots, taking pills every 3 hours and scratching. Hubby was a dear. He took care of me and Aliyah who was down with fever. He even cleaned the whole house sebab suspect I got the allergy because the dust. Bagus juga... bersih rumah...

On Wednesday we got a new addition to the Melaka clan - my sister-in-law Siti gave birth to a baby boy. As usual I dread news of babies because you know why la. Went over to visit her and ops, my mother-in-law beat us to it. She came first. Tu pasal nak pegang-pegang baby pun malas. The time that I did actually touched the baby sempat dia cakap - "Tu Alongnya elok ada sepasang, sorang lelaki sorang perempuan kan bagus!". Aku terus la naik angin kan. Tak reti-reti dah bertahun-tahun bagitau? I told her - "Kitaorang anak sorang saja!". And she mula la buat muka macam terperanjat - "Hah? Sorang je?". Then I cut her off before she started to membebel and before I say something nasty and I talk to someone else. Hubby gave me these knowing looks but I don't care. He knew I was angry. But he knew I won't be nasty or rude to his mother. Woi, letih la boleh tak? Heeee.... sabar je lah banyak-banyak...

Comments

Anonymous said…
well honestly i did miss u. u started something addicting to me. a run-off with the inlaw again? well, atleast u can control of not being rude to her. things to sacrifice to jaga hati husband. anyway that's life.
Aniza said…
Hehe... nice to know my babbling is addictive! Tu lah kan, kena jaga hati orang tua. Sabar banyak-banyakkkk...