Skip to main content

Books: Harry Potter 7 - Got It!

Got it! Got it!

Went to get my copy yesterday at 10.30am at MPH Alamanda. Sampai naik angin with Aliyah because she was so slow. The book store was very quiet with no queue at all. So I asked the cashier whether there are actually people who came to get the book. She said there were a lot but they came early morning.

Saw a girl sitting in a chair cross legged reading the book at the bookstore. I think the parents went shopping and she wanted to be left alone with the book. Hubby said there's a kid reading the book at the British Open golf championship amidst the spectators. The commentators remarked Harry Potter is on the course.

I'm half way through. But I peeked the ending. Spoiler Warning: the boy who lived, lived! But quite a number of characters died including one I really like - a Weasley brother. I'm not reading the book as much as I wanted to. I have just completed this document deadline today. Just sent over. And I need to prepare for tomorrow's training. So, the book will have to wait...

Comments