Skip to main content

From C to B

Remember the English tuition classes I give to my niece, her friend and Aliyah? I usually conduct the classes either on Saturday or Sunday morning. Depends. So far I've only done 3-4 classes. Anyway, 2 weeks ago the kids had their monthly test. Here're their results - Wani my niece maintained her B. Scrutinized her test paper and found some silly mistakes. Others are quite difficult for her level ie having to reconstruct jumbled up sentences. OK lah tu for a start considering sekolah tadika dulu Malay medium. If she can just focus, she can get better grades. Shahirah pula, from her normal C, she got a B. That's nice. Heard from Azah her mother was so happy.

I'm so happy for these kids. And I do enjoy the classes. Tapi hari ni class cancel. Teacher ada bad headache.

Comments