Skip to main content

Books: Countdown to Harry Potter 7 - Tomorrow!

It's tomorrow! MPH Bookstores around Klang Valley will open at 7am tomorrow. Can't wait, can't wait!

The Internet is full of stories of leaks. At least 2 online stores have been slapped with lawsuits. Some 1,000 people out there have read the Book 7 due to the mistake in delivery. A few books have appeared on eBay selling at $250. One video on YouTube showed the book cover and some pages that looked like the actual text. But don't know whether real one or not. Another video has a narration of the supposedly Book 7 storyline, with the guy citing exact pages. But the story is so ridiculous I think it's just a joke.

Mayhem. Over a fantasy book.

I think I'll go over to MPH Alamanda tomorrow to collect my book at 10am. Must not be seen too eager. But then Alamanda is not One Utama or KLCC, so I don't expect too see a long queue. And like the last book, I would read it so slowly, don't want to finish the book too fast. Sayang. The last time Fairuza got her book at KLCC, sat at the readers' corner and finished it up in a day. She would SMS me every time she read something shocking. Wonder if she'd do the same this year. :)

Comments