Skip to main content

Sarah's Characteristics

Sarah is fast approaching her 5th birthday. Only 5? The way she acts she's like way, way older than that. And she's showing all these characteristics that some, you can point out where she got the from, while the others you really wonder where she inherit them from.

Perfectionist: she's a Libran but she is a perfectionist. Yesterday she showed me her Barbie sticker book and complained about Wani, her cousin. She said Wani took 2 stickers from the middle section. Wani was supposed to take from the bottom section first. Now the page has 2 missing stickers right in the middle and she really hates that because the stickers are now not in order.
- I think she got that from me. I'm a Virgo, though I'm not a true perfectionist, I really hate it when things are not in order. I would arrange things when I pass through. I would not sit in peace until a certain crooked furniture is straighten. Now I'm not that picky anymore but it's scary to see Sarah is beginning to act like that!

Bossy: she would learn things from us, and when we, her parents, forgot to practice what we preach, she would remind us just like we were kids. We always remind her to say thank you whenever she received anything. Once I asked her to pass me something and I forgot to say thanks. She actually said to me: "Mommy, cakap apa...?". "Thank you," I said and the she said, "Very good!". Urghh....
- I don't know where she got that from.




Sarah and her cousin, Abang Ijam.

Comments