Skip to main content

Exclusive Glimpse of Dextra Office

It's the 2nd day of Ramadhan. I have stomachache. I'm not the kind of person who eat sahur actually. If it's puasa ganti or sunat, it'll be simply a glass of milk. But hubby is a sahur person. So, have to cook rice and some lauk. So, this morning I had this terrible stomachache. Lesson well learned - tomorrow onwards only feast on light food for sahur. Sarah cut school today - I felt so lazy to send her in this condition, so she's at the office with me.

Anyway, now that I dah semakin rajin use my camera-phone and download the photos to my laptop, here're some exclusive photos of Dextra Resources office. Small, cozy, comfy...

The view from the entrance. That's Linda, our admin assistant on the left.


My office. I got a stack of UAT scripts in the box to process. Those are Sarah's legs under the table. I don't know what she's doing down there!

I have a treadmill in my office. Niat di hati nak exercise. It's collecting lots of dust as predicted.

Sarah's table. Notice her love-shape pillow and mattress?

Caspian's office. The crumpled thingy next to the chair is a mattress. He too has a mattress for his kids when they come to the office.

A sign Linda posted on the toilet door after she bengang gila have to clean up the toilet especially after visits by Caspian's friends (tu la orang lelaki!).

Eza's training room. English class low take-up, so she conducts make-up classes every weekend.

Comments