Skip to main content

Tasks of the Two Parents

I worked from home yesterday. No meetings or discussions. I have been coming back late for the past few days and would like to replace the time lost. I noticed that Sarah has developed quite a temper these few days so some time together might be good.

She seems to have divided the tasks of her parents on her quite clearly - Mummy: reading, gardening, cooking... the one to hold her hands when we go out... Abah: playstation, bookstore, toy shops... the one to carry her if she gets tired when we go out.

So, yesterday morning when my hubby got ready for work, she shut down the Playstation declaring that she will continue playing after Abah comes home from work. And true to her words, she didn't even touch the game the whole day. I actually asked her why and she said it's much more fun playing the Playstation with Abah than with Mummy.

This morning she got a bit clingy. How I wish I knew what she was thinking. She always have this look in her face that says she has something in her mind, but she wouldn't say.

Comments