Skip to main content

When All Goes Wrong

When you feel you've done the best for the people around you. Putting aside your own hardships, emotions, feelings, sadness, pain, sickness and what-nots. And still you end up being the bad person. You are actually all alone.

Yup, I am a bad person. Nothing good come out of anything I do or say. Let it be that way. Senang cakap, jahat macam setan. Orang lain baik macam malaikat. Alhamdulillah.
 I didn't know where to turn to. As I drove near Petronas, it seemed only logical that I go visit the one person I miss so much. I sat down and cried. So hard. 
And I went to this place to take a breather. I was hoping the weather would be a little bit cloudy so that I could walk. But it was noon and the sun was scorching. I had no where else to go.
I wish she was around. But she went back this morning... 

Comments