Skip to main content

Our Weekend

We drove down early this morning to visit anak comel yang dah 2 minggu tak balik. Alahai rindunya... 😍. Alhamdulillah, she has really adjusted. And surprisingly more matured. We didn't spend much time with her as she's having a group discussion in the afternoon. Lagipun, semalam dia ada aktiviti Kelab Rakan Muda di Pengkalan Balak. Penat lagi nampaknya.
Amboi... siap naik banana boat lagi

We just plan to have breakfast together saja. Sementara menunggu dia turun dari bilik (that's the only thing that doesn't change!), I searched the nearest place to have breakfast and I found this stall called Akie Roti Canai. Reviews kata OK and so we went. The verdict - memang best! Tetapi orang agak ramai, so nak dapat food tu lambat sikit. 
 Sementara menunggu roti canai sampai, sempat makan nasi lemak! Also sangat sedap!
This is their specialty - Dholl Cheese Roti Canai dengan Kari Kambing. Recommended. Lepas makan ni, we didn't have lunch pun sebab kenyang sangat!

Insyaallah anak comel will be coming back next week sempena long weekend. Till then 😘

I finished my palazzo projects for this week. I made one for my SIL and one for myself.
 I hope she'll like this.
My new palazzo using Hubb's kain pelikat. Doesn't look too much like kain pelikat I hope!

Now tengah pikir nak buat apa. Maybe I should continue with my abandoned patchwork tote bag yang dah tersadai dekat 2 minggu tu. Now thinking of a sewing charity work to do. Any ideas?

Comments