Skip to main content

Past Days

My little family spent the weekend walking. Very long walks. At malls 😁. I consider the walks as exercise because they added up to more than 10,000 steps per day. Bukan apa, anak comel's birthday is coming up next Friday, but then she'll be attending this SPM camp from Friday till Sunday at school. So, there won't be a celebration for her. That's why we spent the weekend getting her birthday present and just chilling out.

Yesterday we went to MyTown and spent almost the whole day there! I got her to pick her own stuff at Bath & Body Works. She then bought a pair of jeans using her own money. Punyalah persistent tak nak guna allocation Abah dia sebab dia nak something else which obviously costs more 😅.
As usual naik MRT. Mata sedikit bengkak sebab awal lagi!

Hari ni ke IOI City Mall pulak untuk survey the present she wanted her Abah to get her. Then a short stop at Alamanda sebab benda tu tak jumpa pulak di IOI City Mall. Bila dah decide on the item, we had coffee and donut at Starbucks while Hubbs bought the item on Lazada 😆. Hahaha... kat Lazada lagi murah OK! Jimat almost RM100. So, her present InsyaAllah will be delivered in time for her birthday.
Meanwhile... jumpa ini di Borders dan dengan segera cakap kat Hubbs - Can you buy this as my birthday present? Syukur dapat wifey macam I ni tau. Tak mintak beli emas permata pun for birthday. Buku saja! Last year dah keluar buku Dan Brown ni tapi hard cover. Setahun tunggu paperback keluar!

Anyway, the long walks managed to put me back on track in the Samsung challenge. Walaupun missed getting 2 badges. Lately tak pergi jogging. Weather tidak mengizinkan. Asyik hujan saja. Lagipun ada one case samun di area Bandar Seri Putra last Friday yang buat I agak seriau nak keluar jogging. Tunggu lah dulu...
Kena usaha lebih sikit!

Let's see... I stopped sewing for about 2 weeks. Dunno why. Rasa malas sangat nak siapkan pajamas tu. 2 days ago baru start balik. Need to finish up Nazri's orders soon sebab nak move on to other projects. A bit exciting sebab I dah jumpa kain batik yang cantik sesuai untuk project baru 😍.
Finally siap jahit seluar. Sekarang tengah buat pajama top. After that one more set to go!

Now, around the house pulak...
 The weather on Monday last week was a bit peculiar. Kabus tebal. OK, this photo doesn't do justice actually but the fog was quite thick it felt like we were in Genting Highlands.
 I forgot to write about the huge talapia fish we had for years died a few weeks ago. Now there are only small fish in the pond. Hubbs bought these kiambang last week. Lama tak tengok nice things in the pond 😅.
Jay gave me some purple sweet potatoes from her Medan trip. I rendam a few hours nak get rid of the dirt before roasting them. Ada satu tu keluar tunas! So, I rendam lagi 2 hari sampai tunas besar sikit dan tanam dalam pasu. Dah naik daun dia. Tak sure lah jadi ke tidak tapi very exciting sebab tak pernah lagi tanam keledek.
Dulu I try nak buat baja compost dalam box ni. Tapi tak jadi sangat. Masa musim panas dulu tanah dia jadi keras. Nampak barren saja. Bila masuk musim hujan ni, I try tanam pokok cili dan tomato dalam box ni. Apparently, menjadi kot baja compost tu sebab anak pokok naik dengan agak gemuk! Pokok cili tu I pun tak sure benih yang mana. Sebab masa semai tu I main tabur je biji cili api dan biji capsicum dalam pasu yang sama 😅. Pokok tomato tu pulak asal daripada biji cherry tomatoes. Hopefully menjadi 😎. On the right tu setangkai pokok kesum pemberian Mas yang I tanam dalam another box. Pun gemuks juga!

Comments