Skip to main content

Starting on the 2 Pajamas

I wrote before that I was a bit worried about the size of the pajamas I made last week. Bila buat pattern, barulah terfikir ada measurement yang tak cukup. But then, when it comes to sewing, one has to be a bit creative. I was really confident the pajamas would fit but still we never know. Anyway, that ex-colleague and friend came over to pick up the pajamas on Monday. I siap bagi discount sebab that's the first set of pajamas I made 😅.
This was how they turned out. OKlah kan... 

Alhamdulillah, I received message from him not long after that the pajamas fit his daughter perfectly. Yeayyy... 😎. So for the next 2 pajamas, just need to add 2 inches to sleeves. Itu saja! 

Before I start on the pajamas, I sew one pair of palazzo using the leftover batik fabric which I used to sew one pair for myself. Kali ni dapat one pair tapi seam kena buat 3/4" instead of the usual 1". Kain ngam-ngam saja. Nak try lelong kat group lah 😊.

Tomorrow nak start potong kain. I think these two are suitable to be turned into pajamas.
Entah berapa lama pulak lah I akan spend jahit ni!

Comments