Skip to main content

My Week

Let's see...

1) I changed my telco operator. It was Celcom for years and years before I switched to Maxis. Seemed the Maxis package I subscribed to at that time was the best for my usage. I hardly use my mobile data using Wifi instead. But then, nowadays I'm always outside. My monthly mobile data yang ciput tu can be used up easily in just one day. And I had to add one-time passes of RM2 every time I go to meetings. After studying a few packages, I'm now back to Celcom - First Blue. So far so good. Only RM45 a month. I can only vouch for that end of the month though.
My Celcom now. That's my home screen. My frequently used apps. I need a widget to display my calendar items right smack on the home page.

2) Aliyah spent the weekend attending BH Bengkel PT3 at Genome nearby. Whole day event. Kesian juga tengok dia penat tapi bila dah ada kawan sebebel, I guess penat dia tu tolak tepi :).

3) Saturday morning I went for solo walk. Test Endomondo. Patut pergi cycle tapi Hubby tak sihat. I had to go exercise or I'll go crazy. It's one of the longest route I took around here. Just one hour tapi agak intense sebab naik bukit di Legundi. But then when I reach home... hmm... tak lah penat sangat. Hehehe...
One huge loop from my house, up to Anjung, up to Legundi, masuk area town house, area semi-D, then masuk jalan tepi apartment turun bukit kat rumah I ni. Next time I can go straight dan masuk balik taman ikut jalan depan. Should be able to add 1km more. The only worry is the speed of cars. Normal days memang agak laju. Weekend kurang sikit kereta.

4) Spent the rest of the day at IOI City Mall with Hubby. It's just too hot at home nowadays. Air-cond pun macam semput dalam attempt untuk sejukkan rumah. We ended up buying a new vacuum cleaner. Yang ada sekarang dah tak kuat sedut. Accessories pun dah hilang sebab guna untuk office dulu. Agak pricey but then after adding extra warranty by Harvey Norman, it actually has cash value, in case it breaks down lah. Semoga Hubby akan rajin vacuum our Home Sweet Home. Hehehe... that's his job. The only thing I don't do in the house. Well, besides mopping the floor. Those two I tak buat sebab I'm allergic to dust. Boleh? Lagipun, housework kenalah kongsi kan...

5) Today, rehat kat rumah saja sebab sakit perut. Kenduri anak Amru kahwin pun tak dapat pergi. Angin. Backache. I don't know why. 

Comments