Skip to main content

Misi Menjejak Waterfall Sg Lepoh

We did it! At our own pace. Ude, Jay, Ies and I. Bak kata Ude - kita naik sama-sama, kita turun pun sama-sama :). It was not just a hike up to the waterfall and back. It was the spirit of sisterhood that got us through. I have been practicing, ehem... I hiked and walked in anticipation of climbing up the hill. Bila baca blog orang lain pasal Sg Lepoh ni, mesti cakap pasal that hill yang sangat steep dan tinggi. Even my nephew Ijjul pun cakap dia dulu pancit kat situ.

Berhari-hari rasa nervous sebenarnya. Boleh ke naik sampai atas? Apparently, Jay pun cakap dia nervous :). But it was not so difficult actually. I guess having started my fitness regime of walking at least twice a week and also having to walk quite a distance every time I go to meetings gave me good preparation. Actually senang saja - kalau larat jalan, kalau penat rehat. Settle! That's what we did :)

We stayed at Ajlaa Village Resort from Friday to Sunday. Nice place, friendly owner, interesting environment. Most importantly, the dried up pool was brimming with water when we were there!

First - an overview!
 Mandi pool. We were the only ones there on Friday.
 Lepas mandi, makan....
 Esoknya hiking ke waterfall Sg Lepoh.
 Sampai atas mandi sambil makan.
Esoknya - mandi lagi.
Dah check-out - makan... 

Conclusionnya - mandi, makan, mandi, makan!

We had so much fun. Walaupun malam lepas hiking tu masing-masing punya lutut dan pinggang sakit-sakit! Dah berumurlah katakan. We must organise another trip. Ramai pulak nak ikut :)

Comments