Skip to main content

Malam Berjaga

Every few weeks I would have this bout of sleepless night/s. To call myself an insomniac might not be correct because at times I can get some sleep some time around 3-4 in the morning. Sometimes, not at all. Perhaps its hormone problems. Must be the age :)

The whole of last week I slept at 4am, woke up for Subuh, then tried to get some sleep after that. Falling asleep itself was difficult, then just as I was about to experience the bliss of sleeping, the alarm would go off. No wonder I have panda eyes.

Last Friday, already set to go for a ride on Saturday morning, but had to cancel because I didn't get any sleep the whole night. And to top it off, I took an allergy pill which might not go so well with Panadol Actifast that I felt groggy in the morning. Tried to catch some sleep in the afternoon after taking care of some stuff at the shop but the weather was so so hot the air conditioner felt like a normal fan. So, I took Aliyah out for lunch and then spent the time with my Kak Long at my mother's place. Siap pergi kebun ambil pisang.

That evening, due to a little emergency, I went back to my mother's place and spent the night there. I can never sleep there. Another sleepless night. Since dah janji nak bawa Aliyah lunch kat Bangi Gateway, we went, even though I've started seeing doubles. Malam tadi alhamdulillah, finally got a good night's sleep. I still have this persistent even though little throbbing in my head that won't go away. Rasa nak tarik tilam dan tidur di kedai...

Comments