Skip to main content

Jual Beli Bike

My ever so trusted and loved Merida 750 is officially sold. Condition - tip top my personal mechanic jaga feels almost new. Bike yang sangat berjasa. I think we sold about 16 bikes due to people testing the bike. However, as much as I love the bike, this business of buying and selling bikes has its perks. At least for me as the co-owner of the shop.

The shop's test bike, which actually is owned by me, was bought at (almost) cost price. So, tolak whatever I have paid (or owe), I made quite a nice profit. Enough to get myself a new bike at (almost) cost price with self-declared monthly installment scheme.

Now, the shop has a new KTM 650 Ultra 1.65 test bike. The components are quite high end compared to my Merida, costs RM1,000 plus higher and about 300 grams lighter. Even though I still think Merida bikes have very modern and appealing design, KTM designs mostly appeal to men, not women. Yup, funny fact I observed. I salute the genius brain who designed the bike. Men who come to the shop would oooohhh and aaahhh.. looking at KTM bike, with me looking bewildered at one corner. What's so nice? Something about the lines and the colour I guess.

Anyway, last night test keliling parking lot sahaja. Must go for a ride to really feel it :)

Comments