Skip to main content

The New Venture

We are now buried deep working towards the new venture. At first, we wanted to partner with my brother Angah. However, after knowing he's now planning for his sons' wedding, and surely need money for that, we stayed quiet for a while. I pray and pray that Allah make it easy for us to find capital. And miraculously, Hubby got a call from a friend of a friend who is interested to partner. We then met up, talked and found him to be sincere. Our families have even met up - that's the trust we are trying to build - the families need to know each other.

This week has been hectic for Hubby - registered for a new company, met up with supplier, etc. I am the one documenting and planning the business, tying loose ends, and stuff like that. The prospect looks good. The target market is quite huge. Even before the venture started, we have received orders. Alhamdulillah... Next week we must start with the renovation. Target launch is December. I'll reveal more details later.
We got the keys to the place a few days before my MIL passed. Truthfully, one of the main reasons I was so pushing for this new venture was because of her. I wanted her to be proud and for her to stop worrying... And now, deep inside, I want this to happen and to succeed to fulfill my unspoken promise to her.

Comments