Skip to main content

Al-Fatihah...

My MIL passed away on Sunday, 6 Oct 2013 at 12.10pm. She had a major heart attack on Saturday morning. Her heart stopped and was resuscitated. Three of her children were on their way to visit her at the hospital at that exact time. All were driving on south-bound highway. All thought of a normal visit. Angah Mas was a bit ahead, Hubby somewhere in the middle and Kili some distance behind. My MIL never woke up from the attack. Sunday morning, her heart stopped again. Hubby said she might never make it till noon. I hastily packed a bag - grabbed what I thought needed to be grabbed for the three of us. We stopped at the house to pick up my SIL Siti. When were allowed to enter the ICU, my MIL's heart stopped for the 3rd time. We grouped outside the room. Knowing what was to come. The very young Chinese doctor came out from the room asking for the family of Puan Zaleha. And told us my MIL was gone.

Comments