Skip to main content

LCCT Trips

I have been ferrying Hubby to and fro LCCT like four times these past 2 weeks. Suddenly his working schedule took a "high-flying" turn. Harap-harap tak sakit lepas balik ni. First was his trip to Kota Bahru, then another trip to Alor Setar. In between was his training in Penang which both Aliyah and I tagged along - that we drove. Yesterday was another trip to Penang for 2nd leg of the training. Aliyah refused to follow having cut school 2 days the week before. I think she was really tired. She doesn't like long driving trips. So I suggested Hubby take a flight instead. Takkan nak drive sorang-sorang kot. And so happen got good rates - almost the same amount to spend if he drives.

Thinking that it will be a very quiet week for both of us. Then my Kak Long told us she's coming back. Yes! Agendanya - lunch treat by my Angah (he did a favour to my Kak Long when Titin gave birth a few months ago, she in turn repaid the favour handsomely, and Angah in turn will use the handsome repayment of favour to buy us all lunch!). Then, obviously ukur shopping complex. Then, maybe another lunch treat by my uncle who is such a good cook.

Comments