Skip to main content

Hello New Office, Farewell Old Office

Yesterday we finally moved all stuff from old place to new place. Took us only about half a lorry. We left some old furniture to sell off, sold my table and chair to Miqdam the Contractor (which he took to the new place) and took the rest. Such challenging task to take them down the stairs, then up 3 flights of stairs at the new place. And funny that the furniture was dwarfed by the sheer vastness of the new place. Like - nothing much changes when we brought them in.

I stood alone at my room at the old place and looked around when the stuff has been moved out. I will miss that room. Our first official office. We had our ups and downs there, good news and bad news, made mistakes and learned lessons, we took chances, we won projects, we lost projects... I said my final goodbye and thanked the small space I called "my room". It has been my workplace and sanctuary when things go bad. Farewell room. Thank you.
Empty now...
Old address...
After almost 5 years, my life was reduced to only this small box? I guess I've become a minimalist! But my red Dell netbook is bursting to the max.
The 2 old cabinets now at training room. The white curtain was from old place. Looks really nice against the green walls.
Training room all set to go!

Comments