Skip to main content

Cycling to Work

We started cycling to work yesterday.

Day One: I had trouble with the gears. Haven't really grasp the concept of bicycle gears. So, the ride to the office was a bit huru-hara and really tiring. I guess Hubby had the same problems too. There are 3 challenging hills to ride and we had to stop at two places. Really not fit enough lah. But then in the afternoon, my Kak Lang text saying she's outside and couldn't wait for Aliyah to come back from school. So Hubby had to cycle home and get the car. After office, I rode alone. The trip back is better because 2 steep hills are now downhill. Only one hill to ride up.

Day Two: Better riding today now that I've basically learned the gear concept. And it helps that both of us exchanges what our gears were throughout the journey for each other to adjust. We still had to stop at the two places. I thought of some friends who cycle 50-60kms and wonder how they do that? Flat road? These hills are killing us! But today is not as tiring as yesterday. OK je conduct meeting :)

Tomorrow is off day - Aliyah has ko-ko.

Comments