Skip to main content

Boboi in the House

Taking care of one cat is already a full-time job, now we added another one. (Yes, we did!!!) We used to have this rule - one cat at a time. But I broke the rule. Last Saturday, we had breakfast at our usual place - Kak Ruby - when I heard of this meowing of a kitten from under the tables. We know that there are at least 7 kittens at that gerai (which Kak Ruby transferred to the back later on). When it emerged, I saw that this is not one of the 7. This is a new kitten someone has thrown away and what really took me back was that it looked exactly like Bubu. The colour, the stripes, the furry ears... Hubby asked me to decide. Aliyah gave me that "please, please, please" look. I called the kitten and it came near me. Alamak.... I held it up and actually asked it: "Are you related to Bubu?"

10 minutes later, we took the kitten, brought it straight to the Vet, got it dewormed and sprayed. Then, back to its new home. Mimi is not so happy actually. She's a bit jealous. And she's quite rough on the kitten. But after a few days, the little kitty has shown its true colours - very naughty.

It's a He, about 1 month old and we name him BOBOI. (I believe our house will turn haywire very soon when he's a bit older, more playful and naughty).

Comments