Skip to main content

Really Hope We Will Do a Good Job

Rezeki Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah we got a new translation project. Participated in that sebutharga and we got it. Have been going up and down the client's office to discuss scope of work, negotiate pricing and agree on contract. But then, even before we even got it, I have started work. So very sure of getting it, huh?

I really, really hope we will do a good job. It's quite a difficult project, but I'm roping in those with knowledge to review the texts. In my ex-boss' words - "kerja sambil cari pahala".

I also just got my trusted investor to invest in this project - my old man. So, money for ground work is already covered. It's going to be 4 months of desk work - researching, translating, reviewing, proof-reading... The last time I did this kind of heavy duty desk work, my back hurt!

Comments