Skip to main content

Promosi: Babysitter & Transit in Bandar Seri Putra

I nak promote my sister's babysitter and transit service at Bandar Seri Putra. (I have deleted the old post.) She'll be ready to receive babies / transit kids starting after Raya. What she really wants is to take care of newborn baby - in her exact words - "Nak jaga dan sayang".

So, anybody interested, can call her at: 019 - 6903173. I can assure you she will take care of your baby with love.

My daughter Aliyah will be "transiting" there too. And she just lurve babies :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hai..sy tau post awak dah lama..tp boleh saya tau baby sitter tu available lg atau x..saya tgh cari pengasuh utk anak saya sblm masuk keje awal mei ni..nak sgt baby sitter yang penyayang & jaga anak mcm anak sendiri..skang anak saya sebulan lebih..sy tinggal kat vista seri putra..tqvm :)
Aniza said…
sorry, dh tak buat :(