Skip to main content

Recipe Book Project Part II

It finally started. I'm stuck with this proposal so putting some energy into the recipe book project is a nice distraction. Aliyah took a peek and she loves it. I tried writing a recipe but my handwriting has not improved and looked like my signatures on cheques and invoices. So I decided to type instead, put some graphics where necessary, print, cut and paste the recipes onto the notebook. Faster. Less mistakes. Cleaner. Nicer. I also cut coloured papers and wrote some notes. A little personalisation by Mommy.
Lovey dovey intro for my precious daughter.
This carrot cake recipe is simply delicious. I used to buy carrot cake from my ex-colleague Marina. She then gave this recipe, which I then found almost the same one on a website. Of course she has adapted certain ingredient measurements to her liking. This carrot cake tastes better than Secret Recipe's. Serious.

Comments