Skip to main content

Masa Dlm Perut, Masa Dah Besar

It's funny that Aliyah likes the things I like when I was pregnant. Of course lah kan, she was in my tummy. But it's pretty amazing to think...

My favourite band is The Corrs. Masa pregnant tersangatlah sukanya dengar CD The Corrs Unplugged. Dalam kereta asyik dengar CD tu aje. When I was 8 months pregnant, The Corrs came to Malaysia for a concert. I punyalah teringin nak pegi. Tapi Hubby tak bagi - "nanti awak terberanak kat stadium tu nanti!". Kesian I kempunan tengok concert. A few weeks ago, we were in the car when Aliyah heard The Corrs song on radio. Terus dia kata - "best lah lagu ni!" and terus ikut menyanyi walaupun her first time listening. All these while I don't believe she's heard any The Corrs song before. Me and Hubby just exchanged looks.

When I was pregnant, I fell in love with everything Japanese except for the food. Masa tu every evening ada Japanese series, and I never missed. Even though masa tu morning sickness teruk sampai tak boleh tengok TV (because of the glare), I would still be in front of the TV watching with my eyes closed. Dengar je! And I love the Nippon magazines my father gets every quarterly tu. I read and re-read all. I was just so fascinated with Japanese culture, paintings, songs, food (how they present the food la), landscape, houses, gardens, you name it. When Aliyah was born, everybody said she looked like Japanese with very fair skin, black straight hair and large eyes. Then when she's 3 years old, she started liking Japanese food until now. She loves tempura, sticky rice and mostly Udon soup. Lalu depan Sushi King she would say - "sedapnya bauuu...". Urghh...
Adalah sikit macam anak Jepun

Comments