Skip to main content

Dorama With Love

After my posting the other day about how I loved everything Japs when I was pregnant, I searched for this Japanese drama I loved so much way back then. It was called "With Love" starring the oh-so-gorgeous Yutaka Takenouchi. And thanks to the wonderful, wonderful Internet, I actually found the music video of the song "Destiny" on YouTube, downloaded the song from WinMX and oh-tak-sangka found the whole drama episodes which I have now started to watch.

It just brings back the memories. It was a slow drama but it was one of the best. I remember swapping stories with Azura who until now used the nickname "Teriteribozuo", and who coincidently also got pregnant at that time. (And our kids were classmates in kindy.) And Yutaka Takenouchi... did I say he's gorgeous? He has this way of making an intense facial expression that makes you wonder what's actually going on in his mind which no other actor can ever make.

If you are a sucker for With Love, here're the links:

Comments