Skip to main content

Aliyah Has A Crush

I thought having a loose tooth was a major milestone for Aliyah. When she called saying her front tooth was loose a few weeks ago, I had tears in my eyes. Anak aku dah besar weh... Gigi susu dah nak tanggal.

Anyway, last night I was helping her with her homework, and found a scribble on the last page of her working book - I Love Robin. Whattt? I've always known she loves Teen Titans and once even remarked, "Robin tu handsome lah Mommy". But what's this? A crush? I thought you start to have a crush when you are in your teens? Aliyah's not even 6! That loose front tooth has not even fall off! I didn't know how to react. But first things first - "Rub those off! You are not supposed to write such things on your school books!".

Another major milestone. Anak aku dah besar...
This is Robin. Ok la, handsome lah juga.

Comments