Skip to main content

Made a Promise to Myself for Sarah

Insyaallah from this week onwards, I solemnly promise to myself that I will work from home at least one day in a week.
I promise that on that particular day, I will wait for Aliyah Maisarah in front of her school at exactly 11.45am.
I promise that I will watch her come out from the main door with her pink Princess schoolbag on her back, taking her school shoes from the shoe rack.
I promise I will watch her wear her shoes meticulously while brushing off specks of dirt on her shoes.
I promise I will observe her getting into line along with the other kids while waiting for the school van to arrive.
I promise I will watch her joyful facial expression when her teacher takes her hand and lead her to me at the gate.
I promise I will give her a big hug and kiss before taking her to the car.
I promise, if she has the appetite, to take her right after for a snack of roti canai empat segi at the Mamak restaurant nearby.
I promise I will cook lunch, help her with her homework, get her to take her afternoon nap, and if she's been a good girl all day, let her play the Playstation for a good one hour.
I promise and so help me God :)

Comments