Skip to main content

She Loves Watching Mr Bean

Lately Sarah has this tendency to push to get what she wants by saying "Nak jugak!". Whatever reasons I try to tell her that she will not be getting something, she will insist by saying that. I know from her face she's trying this method to see if she can get whatever she wants. But sorry, that's not the way things work with me. Now, whenever she says that I will turn back and say - "OK, you will get that but no Mr Bean for the rest of the day". Obviously, Mr Bean is her first choice, so she will drop her requests.

Oh, how she loves Mr Bean the cartoon. I still can't see what so interesting about the cartoon that makes her like it so much. It's full of grumbles and roundabout ways of doing things I find really irritating. My father thinks it's good too - teaches kids on how to solve problems albeit a longer and more complicated way. So, grandfather and grand daughter both watch the cartoon 3 times a day.

However, she learned something from the cartoon which finally alters my opinion of that irritating creature. Sarah now says "Thank you very much" after getting something. Ok, there's something good about the cartoon afterall.

Comments