Skip to main content

It's Hubby's Birthday Today

Today is my hubby's birthday. I'm 10 days older than him. Yesterday I took Sarah to buy my hubby a birthday cake. I told her that it will be a surprise. I plan to celebrate near midnight, making us the first to wish him a happy birthday. Sarah was so excited and couldn't wait for her Abah to come home. I also got her a blue party hat, just to get into the mood.

So, when her Abah reached home around 8pm, she took the party hat, wore it and rushed to the door. It was a really funny moment and I knew Sarah would blew it because she just couldn't contain her excitement. Her Abah asked at the door where she got the hat. She told him Mummy bought it for her at the cake shop (she was jumping up and down!). Her Abah asked again what was she doing at a cake shop. And she said to buy a birthday cake for Abah because it's Abah's birthday and all. She suddenly stopped talking and then breathlessly said, "Surprise!!!".

She was so funny. And really made her Abah's day.