Skip to main content

Less Trust But Same Kind of Love

I confronted, talked a little and made up. Sometimes I hate myself for being so trusting. And so nice. But I thought long about it. I have Sarah to think of. Whatever decisions I make, Sarah must be my upmost importance. I wish her to have a good life having both parents by her side, loving and caring for her. So, whatever wild ideas I had in my mind, I casted them aside. Sarah is my priority in life. And he is such a good father.

Yes, I trust him less now, but I know he loves me so very much. And I love him the same. There are things I would like to change and I will take charge. But nothing that will jeopardize this little family of mine. I have found myself a soulmate and it's such a loss if I were to lose him. It's almost 14 years now of knowing him and I can't imagine life without him. Yes, he is not perfect, neither do I. We have put up with each other for so long, we will put up with each other for years to come.