Skip to main content

She's All Grown Up!

Semalam anak comel and I went to the Higher Education Fair at Mid Valley. Saja nak expose dia kepada other options besides accounts yang dia sedang ambil sekarang. We never know kan. Kot lah minat dengan TESL bolehlah ikut mak bapak dia 😅. It was a very good exposure and even though you have to wade through reps shoving brochures to your face, some of the education counselors were very good.

Selepas pusing hampir semua booths, anak comel seemed quite adamant to pursue accountancy. Turun daripada Pak Ben dia agaknya 😉.

But yesterday was the day that I realised my daughter has all grown up. Really. I mean she's always been so tiny in my eyes. But yesterday she went around filling in forms and asking questions. She sat and listened, read the brochures, talked to the counselors about subjects and stuff. The whole time I let her lead the way to the booths she's interested in. I was quite impressed. Dah besar anak aku... 😢.

Of course after spending hours visiting the fair we spent some time window shopping. Itu masih perangai sama 😄!
 Lunch @dubuyo. Pernah try sekali long time ago lepas tu tak pernah pergi dah. I think sebab we found Soopong and K Fry lagi sedap kot. Semalam dah tak ada idea nak makan mana, try lah Dubuyo sebab baru perasan ada honey mustard chicken wings. Memang sedap but next time no need the whole meal i.e. rice and stuff. Just the chicken 😋.
On the way balik dengan muka penat dia. She saw this disabled Chinese man near the train station in the morning when we came. Masa balik dia keluarkan some cash and gave them to the man. Semangat Malaysia Baru anak I ni. So proud of her 😊

Comments