Skip to main content

New Challenge

Pause sekejap cerita pasal my KK adventure. Igloo challenge ended and I completed it one day ahead of deadline. The result is - I got no 399,506 out of about 1.1 million participants. Yeayyy... major improvement!
Let's see... ada hari I jalan banyak, ada hari dalam 3,000 steps saja. But I managed to jog 10 times which equals to around 50kms. 

As of this morning, I actually lost 2.3kgs. Starting from 1 January 2018. Alhamdulillah. Sebenarnya weight lagi tinggi daripada weight masa bulan puasa tapi dapat shed the kilos tu pun dah rasa best gila. Makan wise... I try to eat healthy tapi paham-paham sajalah kan, bila bawak anak comel keluar makan kena ikut selera dia. Macam tadi lunch pekena KFC 😅.

Yang penting, I feel healthier. My blood pressure so far quite good. Alhamdulillah. I believe itu yang penting. You exercise, move your body, shed loads of sweat and at the end of the torture, you feel good. Kalau dapat lose some weight, that's a bonus. My jeans pun dah rasa longgar sikit ni!
 February challenge is called Spa Challenge. Pasal apa ada orang utan, I pun tak tau! I have about 30 hours to get the 2nd badge. Esok pagi kalau dapat jog boleh kot...
Pagi tadi ramai juga yang jogging. Lepas pusing satu big round, lalu dekat retention pond nampak 3-4 orang tengah jog. So, join sekaki👍. The weather was so pleasant this morning. Redup dan angin agak kuat.


Comments