Skip to main content

My #MyCyberSale Picks

#MyCyberSale is here😎! Asyik survey barang dan harga macamlah nak shopping sakan. Seronok tengok barang tengah sale ni. I'm just going to join in the fun and list my picks. Barang yang I dah pernah beli dan guna dan I rasa sangat berbaloi if you buy them these few days during #MyCyberSale.

1. Brother JA1400 Sewing Machine
I memang researched betul-betul dulu sebelum beli my very first sewing machine. As a person yang tak pernah pegang sewing machine, I need a machine that is user-friendly, durable, have enough functions yang boleh take me from being a newbie to a beginner. Sekarang daripada jahit simple tote bags, I can now sew lounge pants! Haaa... achievement kan?
So, I recommend Brother JA1400 Sewing Machine if you are keen to start sewing. The price now is really cheap. I bought it at around RM599 I think.
No need to buy the extension table just yet. Familiarize yourself with the machine first. Later you will know when you need to buy the extension table.

2. Karrimor 
I love Karrimor products. They are good and affordable at the same time. Selalunya tunggu sale di Sports Direct baru boleh beli!
I suggest Karrimor Duma Ladies Running Shoes for jogging and running (and/or walking like me!). The shoes are comfortable, light-weight and has ample cushion to absorb my heavy weight when I'm torturing them😁. The price now is just RM200++.
I also love Karrimor Trail Run jacket but I couldn't find it on Lazada anymore but I found similar looking and cutting (and pricing) jacket i.e. the Karrimor Fleece Ladies Jacket. Now selling for just RM89! Karrimor ladies jackets and running shirts are really nice. Just makes you want to get one and start running😆.

3. Genie Bra
I bought Yume Genie Bra pack the first time I think last year, and I bought them again (the very same one) last month. They are super, super, super comfy. Now at just RM31! Enuf said😎. I should buy another pack!

Ok, those are my picks for this #MyCyberSale.

Comments