Skip to main content

Around the House

I've been working really hard these 2 days. Which is something that doesn't happen often nowadays😅. Semalam seharian bekerja siapkan supplies untuk Kak Ira, my niece, yang akan buka booth esok. Quite a lot juga - tote bags, zipped pouches, bookmarks (something last minute I churned out) dan sambal garing. Malam tadi hantar kat dia. Doakan semoga jualan laris! Aminn...
Simple bookmarks. Since I own a Laminating Machine, might as well use it to earn extra money kan... Most of the words are from some websites I researched reflecting the thoughts I have in my head. Yup, I now care less about people and I am happy 😍.

[Updated: Ada orang tanya beli Laminating Machine / Laminator kat mana? I beli kat Lazada saja. Mine is quite cheap tapi so far sangat OK and reliable. Guna pun senang. Walaupun user manual dalam Bahasa Cina, alahai buka saja YouTube. Tengok video cara guna lagi senang! Check out: Soonye Laminator. Review other users pun OK.]

Today pulak worked on copy writing for 2 corporate videos. I'm actually not so apt at copy writing. That is Hubb's specialty - short and precise. I write long sentences and can produce dictionary thick project documents. That's why I believe I can write novels worthy to be made into year-long soap opera😝. 

Anyway... though I still need the drawers to put my sewing stuff, I found that the need is no longer urgent. Well, after I spring cleaned my working area.
 Less clutter leads to peaceful (and hopefully creative) mind!
I "double-arranged" my books, cleared out the heaps of stationery and managed to empty 2 shelves!

Oh, and just want to share this...
Invited Mok in for a while. Kucing memang tak reti nak tidur senonoh ek?

Comments