Skip to main content

Takziah Kepada Sahabat

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'uun..... Our friend Rozie's husband Hanizam Idris passed away at 12.50am today. Having just visited him last Friday, reading the announcement in our Telegram group felt like a brick just got thrown to my stomach. I cannot even imagine how Rozie is doing right now. The sadness and the lost. I pray Allah grants her extraordinary strength to face this difficult and trying time.

And I thought of how blessed I am. Sometimes you see other people as having all the best things in the world. And you thought how you wish you could have that as well. All the while forgetting or blinded to the fact that what you have is what Allah has bestowed upon you. The gift that you should uphold and cherish. I do have all the best things in the world. And I am very grateful. May I never forget that.

Al Fatihah to Allahyarham Hanizam.

Comments