Skip to main content

Be Safe

Hubby is now at the other side of the country, across the South China Sea. He'll come back every two weeks. This will be the arrangement for our little family for the next 6 to 8 months. He took up that opportunity too good to pass I mentioned earlier. Insyaallah we'll manage. I'll have to do a whole lot of things myself over here. And so does he over there.

He left us with the house completely organised. Alhamdulillah... thank you so much :). I have to rajinkan diri kemas rumahlah nampaknya. When Aliyah and I got back home, terus tak tau nak buat apa. So we watched TV. Both of us yang jarang tengok TV ni actually sat down together and tried to pick something to watch. And I believe Aliyah terasa the absence so she tried to fill up the void by busying herself scrolling for movies to watch, and then suggesting we make that cheese bomb she's been wanting to make for ages. And then we watched TV some more :(. Ten more days for Hubby to come home...
 Breakfast at Coffee Club. Serious sedap!
 Boleh pulak jumpa Ude kat KLIA. Dia hantar mak dia pergi umrah. She sent pictures of her at the airport to our WA group and I said, heyyyy I'm here too!
 Lepas hantar Hubbs, we went to Mitsui. Saja nak buang masa. All branded outlets but the goods are mostly not the latest. Tapi murah sikitlah kan.
Perut masih kenyang tapi anak dara ni nak makan lagi! Lunch at the Loaf. Bagus jugak, kasi gemuk sikit!

Comments