Skip to main content

Ramadhan is Here

It's the 2nd day of Ramadhan. Selamat berpuasa to you. For the first time in many, many years, the holy month is so very "sunyi". This morning I sahur just a few kurma and half a cup of milk. Must remember not to drink milk during sahur anymore because I got this uneasy feeling in my stomach just minutes later. Aliyah will only start her fast in a few days' time, so I guess my sahur these coming days should be a breeze.

Thinking of going out to pasar ramadhan today. I'm not really fussy about the food I eat but I think I need to make Aliyah feel the fasting month is here. Kenalah ada kuih dan the usual buka puasa dishes.

Despite having loads of work to do, waktu siang bulan puasa is not a good time to work. And I found this quiz. Very interesting. You should try it.

Comments