Skip to main content

Cubaan Menjadi Housewife

Dah 2 hari I didn't open shop during the day. A few reasons. One of them - it feels quite dangerous in the afternoons as the shops at both sides are now closed. The place is really quiet until around 4pm when the Thai restaurant nearby starts to open. And I am usually alone. Better safe than sorry. You never know what can happen nowadays.

So I stayed home. Hubby ada mention that he wish I can just stay home so that I can cook :). How I wish too! But staying home is not as "carefree" as I thought. There's still not enough time to do stuff.

In the mornings, I actually reach home at around 11am. That is after going out at around 8.30am to buy breakfast for my mother, then bathe her, then maybe a few minutes of chat with my Angah, then send Hubby to work, maybe stop to have breakfast but not always, then back home. Rasa macam drive beribu-ribu kilometer je. After that, maybe do some laundry or whatever cleaning up. So, I can only start work on my laptop at 11.30am. Baru buat kerja sekejap, it's time to send Aliyah to school. Kat sini save time sikit sebab Aliyah takes her lunch at school.

Sampai semula di rumah at 12.45pm. Simple lunch, rest kejap (dari pagi belum take a break lagi!), Zohor, start work again. Tak sampai 3 jam buat kerja, time to fetch Hubby from work. Campur driving time and traffic jam, sampai rumah 5.30 (earliest) or like today 6pm. Start masak 2 simple dishes, in between Asar, siap masak just nice before Maghrib. Lepas tu sambung kerja balik.

Who says housewives have easy life kan? I thought I could easily complete that training slides in just 3 days. I am now on my 5th day!

Anyway, the perk of it is that I get to be there for those 2 who lives with me :). Like today, I snapped one cute photo of Aliyah.
Our cute little scout in the house :)

Comments