Skip to main content

My Home Sweet Home

After my father passed, I thought of this idea, which I will not elaborate. And since then, we have been preparing. We appointed agents, we scrutinised house plans, etc. However, these few weeks' events made me think twice about it. Maybe it's not the best idea. I spent last weekend thinking hard and finally made my decision. I told Hubby and he agreed. I told Aliyah and she leapt in joy. 

So, we made a 360 turn on that plan and made another plan. I don't care what people say if the plan materialised. Nowadays, I just smile and think - uishh, pahala banyak ooo... People can talk all they want. What doesn't hurt you will only make you stronger, right?

Anyway, the whole thinking process made me realise what a wonderful home we have. Yup, there are parts to be repaired (immediately, if you ask me) but we don't have the funds for it yet. But still, it is a lovely home. It was built on blood and sweat, literally, by us...
 Our little pond. The UV light has gone bonkers. That needs to be replaced. But a few months ago we got ourselves 4 new small kois.
 Our red frangipani loves to bloom.
 From a tiny little plant, our Thai Jasmine has grown. Its top now reaches the roof.
Old Eechah is still with us. So is Boboi Blur. Along with a few neighbour's cat that often come to our home to get food. Hence the reason why we need to install these wires. I don't like it but we have to. We don't allow cats into the house anymore.

Comments