Skip to main content

Better This Time Around

I guess the best thing to do when you are sick is to seek treatment. Fast. I'm having my bout coughing now. Setahun entah berapa kali kena sampai lost count. And once kena, sure lama. This time around (so far lah), agak cepat dapat ubat batuk yang OK. Masa di rumah SIL Nor last week, she noticed my cough and offered this cough syrup. She said she had a bad cough a few months ago and the syrup was introduced by her neighbour. Apparently, neighbour dia dengar dia batuk depan rumah!

Now, my cough is containable. Tak lah teruk sangat macam selalu. Walaupun dah kena one round of nebulizer. Plus another type of cough syrup, antibiotics and a few more pills. At least boleh makan dengan agak aman. Selalunya, asal food lalu kat tekak, terus batuk. Let's see how long this lasts!

Comments