Skip to main content

Sama Tapi Tak Serupa

A few days ago, I was at Speedmart to buy some stuff. Upon entering, I saw a cat near a pillar. Subhanallah... he looked very much like Fabian. Since I was in a hurry, I got in the shop, bought stuff and quickly went out. The cat then was lingering not far from my car. I stopped, looked at him clearly and called, "Fabian?". He then came to me, just bermanja-manja near my feet. Hati rasa melonjak gembira. This could be Fabian! How on earth did he end up here? I took a few photos and sent to Hubby. Rasa macam Fabian tapi still had doubts. Hubby asked to take him home. But what if it's not him? I have all these "what-ifs" in my head.

I decided, I need to check some old photos first. If it really is him, I would come back and take him home. Upon reaching home, I quickly search for his photos. My heart was crushed. It was not him. Very, very similar but definitely not him.

Sedih...
 Sama tapi tak serupa...

Comments